1. When you sit in the restaurant with your finger up your nose to your elbow and stare at the laowai. Then you pull it out, inspect it, roll it into a ball and casually flick it onto the wall or the closest person's plate.
2. You (men) roll your shirt up to your nipples.
3. You walk backwards in the park listening to a transistor radio.
4. You go to the local shop in pajamas.
5. You burp in any situation and don't care.
6. A few shots of Bai jiu don't even give you a buzz.
7. The footprints on the toilet seat are your own.
8. You smoke in crowded elevators.
9. You no longer need tissues to blow your nose.
10. You throw your used toilet paper in the basket (as a courtesy to the next person).
11. You draw characters on your hand to make yourself understood.
12. You are hardworking person, voluntarily OT everyday, as you only chatted with friends during office hours.
13. You think it's okay that your girlfriend has a Chinese boyfriend too, cause she doesn't like him.
14. You get up early for a backward walk and thrust your hand at a 45-degree angle into the sky over and over for balanced exercise.
15. You blow your nose or spit on the restaurant floor (of course after making a loud hocking noise).
16. It becomes exciting to see if you can get on the lift before anyone can get off.
17. When shopping at Carrefour some laowai stares you down for catching you looking into his basket while you wonder to yourself what laowai's eat.
18. You have figured out that it is actually the Taiwanese who are running this country.
19. Hookers buy you drinks.
20. You have to pause and translate your phone number into English before telling it to someone.
La liste complète ici ...